1. After your orders are imported, the tracking numbers belong to these orders will be extracted.
2. The tracking number will have to match the carrier that is supposed to provide it in the first place for tracking to work.
3. We will automatically match the correct one even when the info "tracking company" provided in the (Shopify) order is not right.
1. It is helpful to set up your commonly used carriers, just follow the guide below.
You can go to Orders -> Settings - Commonly used carriers to add your commonly used carriers, as below.
If you already have tracking numbers that match the wrong carriers, please contact support to have them re-matched.
2. If you have tried the above, but the results are still not to your satisfaction, it means we may need your help to adapt it to your account. It always went out great after our handling, so when you encounter a problem in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
Last update： 2022-10-24 06:08:00