1. When you install TrackingMore Shopify for the first time, we will automatically sync your orders for the past 30 days for free!
2. We won't sync Refunded orders.
3. We won't sync Restocked orders unless it's also been fulfilled.
4. When you subscribe to any plan, we will start synchronizing orders from a preset range. If there are any unsynchronized orders within this range, they will be synchronized and the corresponding quantity will be deducted from your quota. So please make sure you set a proper date range for order synchronization to avoid unnecessary quota deduction.
You can set Order syncing date range in Orders -> Settings - Order synchronization. You need to click Edit and choose a proper date range, after that, you can click Close to save this change.
1. This will affect which orders are synced and tracked.
2. Normally you won't need to adjust it. It is recommended to be confirmed before you want to subscribe a paid plan.
Last update： 2022-10-24 06:09:09